Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introducing the Brian the Sociologist logo!

So, this is what happens when I don't teach during the summer.  Actually, I've thinking for awhile about designing a logo to act as a visual link among my various projects, classes, social media identities, etc.  I started playing around www.fiverr.com and someone designed this for me for $5.  I initially thought about something more complicated addressing issues of globalization, food, and the environment.  However, as I gave it more thought, I decided I wanted something really simple that focuses only on groups of people.  What do you think?  It will make its first appearance on my syllabi next week.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I would have LOVED it if it included "SVSU" somewhere so when it is out in the wider/broader/bigger world, viewers and readers can connect BriantheSociologist to this place....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually considered that, but since I occasionally do work not associated with the University I thought it better to leave it off.

    ReplyDelete

Right now on Twitter...